Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Falling in darkness


I'm falling in the darkness, the pain is my only friend. I'm walking and I'm crying there's nothing on my way…

I'm here dying alone, my wounds are growing and bleeding….my wounds….

What I have to do??? I don't know what to do….since you been gone I can't breathe, I can't sleep, I don't have more dreams… I just wanna be with you…with my love….

Can you feel my heart Beating inside you??? I'm stoping myself, I'm leaving my life…

I don't have more reasons I'm waiting a time for die….

A fake smile on my face, a little piece of shit, this is all that I have inside me….

Please god save my soul!! , goddess of love and peace, please give me a place where I would dry my tears, my fears…

I understand know… I'm walking to the hole in the hell again …

I'm dying inside…I will be a fake girl….living in a world without sence…with my broken heart and an only wish…finds the end…

I don't know why I continue writing to you…I will be dead tomorrow and you will continue your life without me…..

looking the moonshine in the sky you will never forget me…I know…because you love me… because I'm the only one for you…because I'm the better and I'm not afraid to say that.

"Give me a whisper
And give me a sigh
Give me a kiss before you
tell me goodbye "

No comments: